Dada artist: Hannah Höch exploring the dark side Corneliu Baba randoms forgotten realities 90s flashback: heroin chic poem-photo-painting

 

Dec 28, 2013

night-soul-time



The Night I Fucked My Alarm Clock
by Charles Bukowski

starving in philadelphia
i had a small room
it was evening going into night
and i stood at my window on the 3rd floor
in the dark and looked down into a
kitchen across the way on the 2nd floor
and i saw a beautiful blonde girl
embrace a young man there and kiss him
with what seemed hunger
and i stood and watched until they broke
away
then i turned and switched on the room light
i saw my dresser and my dresser drawers
and my alarm clock on the dresser
i took my alarm clock
to bed with me and
fucked it until the hands dropped off
then i went out and walked the streets
until my feet blistered
when i got back i walked to the window
and looked down and across the way
and the light in their kitchen was
out

ph: Victoria Ivanova

Night in Saint-Cloud by Edvard Munch, 1893

"If you're losing your soul and you know it, 
then you've still got a soul left to lose."
Charles Bukowski

No comments:

Post a Comment