Dada artist: Hannah Höch exploring the dark side Corneliu Baba randoms forgotten realities 90s flashback: heroin chic poem-photo-painting

 

Nov 22, 2009

exploring fresh ideas: Daniel Sannwald



Daniel Sannwald is a German photographer born in 1979. He has done editorials for Dazed & Confused magazine and has become a well-known name in the fashion industry. He works on his images using various tecniques to create his artistic style photos.

He says 'people' are the source of his inspiration, "I met so many people in my life not just in my career that inspired me a lot. Some people which fascinated me by the things they had to say, others by the way they live and approach life, others for what they do. I can’t give a special importance to one of them".


"My actions are mostly out of emotions and I let things flow without starting to think too much about it. But I really do care in life for details – it’s the small things that makes me exited and which inspires me", says Sannwald.
Read the full interview here


Fashion's Optimism

Pierre Debusschere made a video on Daniel Sannwald's shoot for the December 2008 issue of Dazed & Confused asking people to SMILE!



http://www.dazeddigital.com/Default.aspx

No comments:

Post a Comment